learningandobserving

Thursday, November 02, 2006

second post

Well, I made it back to my very own blog!
As will be obvious to you (after that semi-sarcastic remark) the most difficult habit for me to learn will be habit number 4: HAVE CONFIDENCE etc, but I realise my time has come & I cannot afford to be negative & lack confidence. After all, if I've already made it this far, that really is pretty good (& a lot further than I thought I could have been this time last year for example). In any case, a damn sight further than a lot of other people I know! I will just MAKE myself confident....this is where determination & tenacity can be good traits.

The easiest habit for me may well be number 3 : PROBLEMS AS CHALLENGES- that's just something that seems to come naturally (or is it years of practise & perfecting the art of). I believe challenges & problems are just a fact of life & not bad luck or the result of the evil eye etc!! Behind every cloud a silver lining etc etc & how do we move on if we are not sometimes 'forced' to side step from our predetermined path etc etc...you'll get my drift, I'm sure!

Now, if i can just manage to get this 'registered' or whatever it is....I wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home